- 2 cups lowfat mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 8oz blocks neufchatel cheese (or reduced fat cream cheese), softened
- 1 10oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- Pita chips, baked tortilla chips, or vegetable crudites (optional - for serving)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Drain and squeeze the spinach dry. Set aside.
3. Drain the can of artichokes and chop them into bite sized pieces. Set aside.
4. Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, pepper, garlic, artichoke hearts, and spinach in a large bowl until well combined.
5. Spoon mixture into a baking dish and top with remaining Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until it's bubbly and the cheese has melted and is slightly golden brown.
7. Serve with chips or veggies and soak up all the compliments!